Send a letter like the following to make your claim:
VIA eMail at [email protected]
Re: Copyright Claim
To the ISP Hosting Company:
I am the copyright owner of the eBooks being infringed at:
This letter is official notification under the provisions of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to effect removal of the above-reported infringements. I request that you immediately issue a cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is identified by its Web address, from posting the infringing material to your servers in the future. Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to "expeditiously remove or disable access to" the infringing material upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.
I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of here is not authorized by me, the copyright holder, or the law. The information provided here is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright holder.
Please send me at the address noted below a prompt response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter.
Email: [email protected]
After the ISP receives the notice, it should remove the infringing materials.
Infringements are much too common these days. Fortunately, there are tools to fight them. The DMCA takedown notice is one of the more powerful ones.
- The Scarlet Letter, with eBook
- Kellavärgiga apelsin (XX sajandi romaan, #6)
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
- Room: Englische Lektüre ab dem 6. Lernjahr, Oberstufe (B2)
- And Then There Were None
- The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #6)
- The Odyssey, with eBook
- The Count of Monte Cristo, with eBook
- Drácula (Biblioteca de Aventura y Misterio, #6)
- A Tale of Two Cities — Classic 6
- Sense and Sensibility
- The Master and Margarita
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
- Frankenstein: An Enriched eBook