The long-awaited new work from the best-selling author of The Invisible Bridge takes us back to occu...
Author: Sarah Kuhn
Kimi Nakamura loves a good fashion statement. She\'s obsessed with transforming everyday ephemera in...
Author: Nicole Melleby
This debut novel—about taking risks and facing danger, about love and art, and about growing up an...
Author: Isabelle Arsenault
Albert just wants to read his book in peace . . . why won\'t his friends give him some quiet? A deli...
Author: Jenny Odell
This thrilling critique of the forces vying for our attention re-defines what we think of as product...
Author: Jaye Robin Brown
Before, Jessica has always struggled with anger issues, but come sophomore year that all changes whe...
Author: Myla Goldberg
The first novel in nearly a decade from Myla Goldberg, the award-winning, New York Times bestselling...
Author: Harriet Reuter Hapgood
When seventeen-year-old Minnie Sloe\'s mother disappears, so does her ability to see color. How can ...
Author: Kelsey Wroten
Kelsey Wroten’s Cannonball fires the reader straight into the messy life of Caroline Bertram: aspi...
- Lost Without the River
- The Easternmost House
- Heiða - fjalldalabóndinn
- Dear Scarlet: The Story of My Postpartum Depression
- The Way Home: Tales from a Life Without Technology
- Tiny Hot Dogs: A Memoir in Small Bites
- Native Country of the Heart: A Memoir
- I Was Their American Dream: A Graphic Memoir
- Magical Realism for Non-Believers: A Memoir of Finding Family
- The Body Papers
- Never Sit If You Can Dance: Lessons from My Mother
- Strangers Assume My Girlfriend Is My Nurse
- Little Sister: A Memoir
- Everything in Its Place: First Loves and Last Tales
- Fifty Things That Aren't My Fault: Essays from the Grown-Up Years