From world-renowned economist Paul Collier, a candid diagnosis of the failures of capitalism and a p...
Author: Seth Godin
THE FINANCIAL TIMES BOOK OF THE MONTH Over the past quarter century, Seth Godin has taught and insp...
The End of Animal Farming: How Scientists, Entrepreneurs, and Activists Are Building an Animal-Free Food System
Author: Jacy Reese
A bold yet realistic vision of how technology and social change are creating a food system in which ...
Author: Spencer Johnson
The posthumous sequel to Who Moved My Cheese?, the classic parable that became a worldwide sensation...
- Ci sono luoghi al mondo dove più che le regole è importante la gentilezza
- Einstein's Monsters: The Life and Times of Black Holes
- End of the Megafauna: The Fate of the World's Hugest, Fiercest, and Strangest Animals
- In Search of the Canary Tree: The Story of a Scientist, a Cypress, and a Changing World
- Gods and Robots: Myths, Machines, and Ancient Dreams of Technology
- Faking It: The Lies Women Tell about Sex--And the Truths They Reveal
- Out There: A Scientific Guide to Alien Life, Antimatter, and Human Space Travel (For the Cosmically Curious)
- American Overdose: The Opioid Tragedy in Three Acts
- The End of Animal Farming: How Scientists, Entrepreneurs, and Activists Are Building an Animal-Free Food System
- Suicidal: Why We Kill Ourselves
- Early Indians: The Story of Our Ancestors and Where We Came From
- Influenza: The Hundred-Year Hunt to Cure the Deadliest Disease in History
- The Future of Capitalism: Facing the New Anxieties
- Christmas Hideout (McKade Law #3)