Arguably the most celebrated and revered writer of our time now gives us a new nonfiction collection...
Author: Reshma Saujani
In a book inspired by her popular TED talk, New York Times bestselling author Reshma Saujani empower...
Author: Judith Grisel
From a renowned behavioral neuroscientist and recovered drug addict, an authoritative and accessible...
Author: Sarah Stewart Holland
“Sarah and Beth are an absolute gift to our culture right now. Not only do they offer balanced per...
Author: Anna Newton
Declutter every aspect of your life -- from your wardrobe to your phone-- with this realistic guide ...
Author: Isabel Gillies
The New York Times bestselling author of Happens Every Day, Isabel Gillies, presents a fresh and ins...
Author: Sophie Hannah
The first and only comprehensive examination of the universal but widely misunderstood practice of g...
Author: Liz Fosslien
The modern workplace can be an emotional minefield, filled with confusing power structures and unwri...
Author: Jane Clayson Johnson
In a culture that strives for happiness and perfection, depression and mental illness are often surr...
- The Art of War, with eBook
- Alicia en el País de las Maravillas: Alicia en el país de las Maravillas Y Através del espejo (Un eBook con dos novelas clásicas nº 9)
- War and Peace: Optimized for ebook. Illustrated
- Verano en vaqueros (eBook-ePub)
- A Christmas Carol with full biography
- Moby Dick: Optimized for ebook. Illustrated
- Hamlet (Enriched eBook Classic)
- Le avventure di Tom Sawyer (Audio-eBook)
- The Scarlet Letter, with eBook
- Great Expectations
- The Secret Garden, with eBook
- The Count of Monte Cristo, with eBook
- The Odyssey, with eBook
- Les Miserables, with eBook