A literary courtroom drama about a Korean immigrant family and a young, single mother accused of mur...
Author: Alice Feeney
l Know Who You Are is the brilliant tale of two stories. One is about Aimee Sinclair—well-known ac...
Author: Jennifer McMahon
A chilling ghost story with a twist: the New York Times bestselling author of The Winter People ret...
Author: Melanie Golding
“Mother knows best” takes on a sinister new meaning in this unsettling thriller perfect for fans...
Author: Rachel Caine
A Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller. She can’t ignore a cry for help. But in this remot...
Author: Heather Gudenkauf
A gripping thriller about three young girlfriends, a dark obsession and a chilling crime that shakes...
Author: Lexie Elliott
An eerie, old Scottish manor in the middle of nowhere that’s now hers. Ailsa Calder has inherited ...
Author: Alafair Burke
From Alafair Burke—New York Times bestselling author of the runaway hit, The Wife—comes another ...
Author: John Marrs
Eight self-drive cars set on a collision course. Who lives, who dies? You decide. When someone hacks...
- Overrun: Dispatches from the Asian Carp Crisis
- Why Can't We Sleep?
- How to Be a Patient: The Essential Guide to Navigating the World of Modern Medicine
- The Day the Universe Exploded My Head: Poems to Take You Into Space and Back Again
- Komisch, alles chemisch!
- Just Like Rube Goldberg: The Incredible True Story of the Man Behind the Machines
- A Computer Called Katherine: How Katherine Johnson Helped Put America on the Moon
- Dreaming in Turtle: A Journey Through the Passion, Profit, and Peril of Our Most Coveted Prehistoric Creatures
- The Crayon Man: the True Story of the Invention of Crayola Crayons
- The Art of Statistics: How to Learn from Data
- The Workshop and the World: What Ten Thinkers Can Teach Us About Science and Authority
- That Good Night: Life and Medicine in the Eleventh Hour
- A Human's Guide to Machine Intelligence: How Algorithms Are Shaping Our Lives and How We Can Stay in Control
- Humble Pi: A Comedy of Maths Errors